As part of an overall relocation strategy, employee relocation packages are frequently used by corporate clients to ensure the costs and benefits of a relocation service are consistent, aligned to company needs and in keeping with wider HR and relocation polices.
Garrington Relocation is able to carefully guide and advise clients on how to formulate attractive yet cost effective employee relocation packages, tailored to the cultural and budgetary requirements of their companies for both new and existing employees.
Typically, employee relocation packages contain:
- Home purchase and marketing assistance
- Pre-move familiarisation tour
- En-route expenses
- Cost of living analysis and reports
- Shipment of household goods
- Corporate housing
- Home search
- Education consultants
- Miscellaneous expense allowances
- Childcare assistance
- Employment assistance for spouse/partner
- Settling in service
- Visa and immigration assistance
Being independently owned and operated allows Garrington Relocation to quickly adapt and create bespoke packages that are structured around each corporate client’s individual needs.